Taxi to Lucayan National park?

Too blessed to be stressed

Has anyone ever rented a taxi to go to the Lucayan national Park if so how much does it cost and do they pick you back up .

My question too - I am hoping the cruise staff can shed some light on this if no one else can....it's be great if they offered excursions to this park

My question too - I am hoping the cruise staff can shed some light on this if no one else can....it's be great if they offered excursions to this park

Carnival does offer an excursion there. It involves kayaking, beach, and hiking to the caves. It was one of the best excursions I've ever done.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Lucayan National Park is about 20 miles from the pier at Freeport. We rented a Jeep and drove out there on our own, so I do not know what a taxi would cost. The Jeep was $142 USD. The route is fairly direct with a few turns and roundabouts in left side driving to keep things interesting. The rental Jeep was a US Jeep with the steering wheel on the left, so no need to adapt to a right side steering wheel AND left side driving.

The beach is stunning. There are no facilities on the beach, or near the beach, other than a few picnic tables. I recommend a visit.

Wesley