Sunshine Thermal Spa

mabones

We were on the Sunshine in December. We booked a spa room because we enjoyed the thermal suite on the Norwegian Getaway. The Sunshine's thermal suite is much smaller than Norwegian's and possibly other thermal suites on the Carnival line. I think there were about a dozen of the heated chairs; no thalasso pool; no hot tub. In my opinion it's not worth the cost but again that's my opinion and others may feel differently.

• 2 weeks later...

Curious...look at post #3 from this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2388463&highlight=sunshine+sauna

It says:There is also a dry sauna in the men and women locker rooms. In other to access this sauna you have to go out the thermal suite so don't forget your access card to get back :) Oh, ladies .. if you take a shower in the locker room after a gym or spa there are no hair dryers available.

Who's got the real answer...LOL!

Curious...look at post #3 from this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2388463&highlight=sunshine+sauna

It says:There is also a dry sauna in the men and women locker rooms. In other to access this sauna you have to go out the thermal suite so don't forget your access card to get back :) Oh, ladies .. if you take a shower in the locker room after a gym or spa there are no hair dryers available.

Who's got the real answer...LOL!

It could be but I didn't notice it, we used the others in the thermal area.

• 7 months later...
Just off Sunshine. Bought the week spa pass mainly for the steam room and heated loungers. No hot tub, no thelosso pool. Just dry sauna room, regular steam room, aromatherapy steam room, and heated loungers.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

Are the showers in the locker rooms private or wide open?