Excursion departure flexibility

Heavensrose16

Hello all, my hubby and I really want to do an excursion where we aren't really held to a departure time. We don't only want to spend a couple of hours at the beach.

We are looking at the stand up paddle board, snorkel and beach. It states 3 hours, but it also says you can stay until ready to go and older reviews say they don't have to leave when their time slot ends. Is that true? The time is 11-2, but we don't want to leave at two. Method of trans back is taxi that is included in the price. Anyone have experience with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello all, my hubby and I really want to do an excursion where we aren't really held to a departure time. We don't only want to spend a couple of hours at the beach.

We are looking at the stand up paddle board, snorkel and beach. It states 3 hours, but it also says you can stay until ready to go and older reviews say they don't have to leave when their time slot ends. Is that true? The time is 11-2, but we don't want to leave at two. Method of trans back is taxi that is included in the price. Anyone have experience with this?

Is this at Mr Sanchos? Just go to their website - easy enough you do on your own on your own schedule.

Edited by c-leg5

No it's not at mr sanchos, these are listed on the excursions page, we just really want to know if we are going to have an issue getting a cab back to ship

Well, without knowing what location you are returning from it is difficult to say but most of the popular southern beach clubs will be easy to return from on your own and since taxi is included in your price it would seem that They will either be generally available or you could pre arrange with driver that drops you off if it turns out to be one of the more remote locations.

Do you know which beach club you will be at?

True on arranging with the cab I just worry that they won't come back! All I know is it's at a beach club on the north side of the island. Apparently there's a reef that's easy to snorkel out to from shore.

Thanks for the responses!

Sounds like it is probably Buccanos? You shouldn't have a problem getting a taxi back or they can call for one, or you can walk next door you hotel Playa Azul to call for one.

If you are docked at one of the southern piers it is some distance, so allow time for return and travel through San Miguel, but you are in a hotel zone and there are lots of taxis in Cozumel.

Sounds like it is probably Buccanos? You shouldn't have a problem getting a taxi back or they can call for one, or you can walk next door you hotel Playa Azul to call for one.

If you are docked at one of the southern piers it is some distance, so allow time for return and travel through San Miguel, but you are in a hotel zone and there are lots of taxis in Cozumel.

Great, thank you so much for the response! It helps a lot.