Busy Traveler Transportation Port Canaveral

lmtrn2001

It is a small local company (which is always good to support)!

However, while others can comment on this company, I am wondering how/why you picked them vs. the larger better known ones used by most on this forum?

If you are looking for lowest fares then I can point you to rates of $15 per person one way from MCO with a known company.

If you are looking for dependability then there are at least 3 widely-used companies in the $20-25 per person range.

If you are looking for comfort then I can recommend decently priced limo/town cars from another popular local company.

And then there are car-rentals - often as cheap as $60 or so one way!

Edited by SteerageJoe

It is a small local company (which is always good to support)!

However, while others can comment on this company, I am wondering how/why you picked them vs. the larger better known ones used by most on this forum?

If you are looking for lowest fares then I can point you to rates of $15 per person one way from MCO with a known company.

If you are looking for dependability then there are at least 3 widely-used companies in the $20-25 per person range.

If you are looking for comfort then I can recommend decently priced limo/town cars from another popular local company.

And then there are car-rentals - often as cheap as $60 or so one way!

It was one that was recommended on the MCO website...just thought I would see what they would charge & see what past customers thought about them!

Any recommendations you have would be appreciated!! Thanks!

CorTrans, Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Travelynx are suggested regularly on this board; no one bats 1000, but any of the three should be able to get you from MCO to your PC area hotel for about $20+

As mentioned above, one-way car rentals are popular and allow you the flexibility to stay, dine and shop where you want the evening before your cruise.

You are being a smart cruiser and flying in at least one day early, correct? :confused:

CorTrans, Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Travelynx are suggested regularly on this board; no one bats 1000, but any of the three should be able to get you from MCO to your PC area hotel for about $20+

As mentioned above, one-way car rentals are popular and allow you the flexibility to stay, dine and shop where you want the evening before your cruise.

You are being a smart cruiser and flying in at least one day early, correct? :confused:

We always do!! Not taking the chance of missing our ship!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you tell me who transports for $15 per day / even $20 - $25. I called CorTrans but they don't go on Wednesdays, everyone else is $40 up per person and more.

Are you going to a hotel in Canaveral/Cocoa Beach the day before your cruise or directly to the port on the day of your cruise?

If direct to port, try goportcanaveral for a $15 pp one-way shared fare. If going to a hotel they charge $35 pp.

888-transportation has a $25 pp shared shuttle to port and hotels.

After checking both Cotrans and Cocoa Beach Shuttle, I did find after contacting both, that if you have an arrival after 12:30 PM Cortans will not pick up. Right now I have saved, Cocoa Beach and their rates for transportation from MCO to hotel & back were very reasonable. i haven't decided yet whether to use them for the cruise port transportation or the hotel shuttle.

We typically rent a car for about what a shared shuttle would cost - gives us the flexibility to stay, dine and shop where we want. All of the PC/Cocoa Beach car rental offices will shuttle you to the port.