Club class and Suite on the Grand

Shaver John

We will be on the Grand Princess in a full Suite and are looking forward to Club Class. Love not needing reservations and really having anytime dining ...anytime....Just wondering if we were traveling with family or friends that are not Club Class would they be allowed to join us in the Club Class dining ?

No, only if they're also in a CC cabin or suite.

No, only if they're also in a CC cabin or suite.

Thank you, that is what I thought ...so I would think that would exclude quite a few Club Class people....I would not use Club Class if my family can't ....This next cruise it's just my husband and me , so I can't wait to see how many people show up....

We are headed to SF tomorrow to get on the Grand on Sat. It will be fun to see how Club Class works, and if we like it. Have it booked for the next 4 cruises we have booked, so we really hope we will like it. Thanks to all who have responded to my first post, it is nice to have so many different folks reply. Happy Sailing, off to the big city.....Nancy...

We are headed to SF tomorrow to get on the Grand on Sat. It will be fun to see how Club Class works, and if we like it. Have it booked for the next 4 cruises we have booked, so we really hope we will like it. Thanks to all who have responded to my first post, it is nice to have so many different folks reply. Happy Sailing, off to the big city.....Nancy...

Hi NancyTake lots of notes about CC dinning for us!

A few photos of the menus would be much appreciated.

Happy sailing:)