Bar Menus on Freedom of the Seas

pjack61

Hmm they took the prices off

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

That struck me as odd too! I really hope this is just some published/promotional version and they keep the prices on the printed menus. RCCL are already making it difficult to ascertain what is covered under the drink package at this point...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That struck me as odd too! I really hope this is just some published/promotional version and they keep the prices on the printed menus. RCCL are already making it difficult to ascertain what is covered under the drink package at this point...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was just on a few weeks ago and none of the bar menus had prices. The pub did but only for the drafts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
How are you to know if the drink is covered by your drink package then? I think max price is 8 bucks? I forget what you pay if drink is more than 8 bucks? I guess I'll be that guy, "hey bartender how much is this" for every drink before I order

Max price is at least $12, maybe $13 or $14. When you order a drink, tell them you don't want it unless it's fully covered by the package.

• 2 months later...
Max price is at least $12, maybe $13 or $14. When you order a drink, tell them you don't want it unless it's fully covered by the package.

ah really i had just queries this on another post so about 11 euro per drink and you cant go over that, but now that prices are not on the menu how will you know this will be very confusing and annoying having to ask each time is this covered.

also with the delux package is there a limit to how many drinks you can have a day.?:D

cheers

ah really i had just queries this on another post so about 11 euro per drink and you cant go over that, but now that prices are not on the menu how will you know this will be very confusing and annoying having to ask each time is this covered.

also with the delux package is there a limit to how many drinks you can have a day.?:D

cheers

No limit to how many drinks per day.

I was asking one of the bartenders in Boleros on our recent cruise, and he basically told me you have to try to find drinks that arent covered. I think he said there was one thing there that had an additional charge. Plenty of Scotch, Martinis, Bourbon's and wines that are covered as well as their specialty drinks. We drank different things all week and were never charged extra. I think what you need to watch out for is expensive wine and the really high end scotch/cognac.

I was asking one of the bartenders in Boleros on our recent cruise, and he basically told me you have to try to find drinks that arent covered. I think he said there was one thing there that had an additional charge. Plenty of Scotch, Martinis, Bourbon's and wines that are covered as well as their specialty drinks. We drank different things all week and were never charged extra. I think what you need to watch out for is expensive wine and the really high end scotch/cognac.

cheers thanks..

What about the drink given out for the sailaway party. Is that always covered by the deluxe package? If I ask the waiter will they be honest with me or could I find myself billed?

I've never known a waiter to be dishonest. That's why I suggested you ask them if the drink will be 100% covered by your drink package before you give them your SeaPass card.

What about the drink given out for the sailaway party. Is that always covered by the deluxe package? If I ask the waiter will they be honest with me or could I find myself billed?

Drinks like that along with DOD's are covered if NOT in a souvenir glass. If it is in a regular glass it will be covered.