BTB Questions

trbarton

I'm on 2 BTB cruises & am Platinum. Will my internet minutes carry over from one cruise to another?

Tom😀

So far, ours have carried over. Also, and maybe it doesn't make a difference, but, we have always had the same cabin. Some around here have said that if they don't, or you have a different cabin for each leg and they don't, then talk to the Internet manger and you can get it fixed.

I'm on 2 BTB cruises & am Platinum. Will my internet minutes carry over from one cruise to another?

Tom😀

We were just on Ruby Princess and did a back to back with a room change. Our left over minutes carried over to the next cruise. When we had used all the minutes up from the first cruise during our second cruise we then selected the new minutes for the second cruise. It was easy it just happened.

We were just on Ruby Princess and did a back to back with a room change. Our left over minutes carried over to the next cruise. When we had used all the minutes up from the first cruise during our second cruise we then selected the new minutes for the second cruise. It was easy it just happened.

Tom, sounds like that is the answer, same cabin or not.