Which La Quinta MIA

TSUmom

La Quinta East is the one most popular with cruisers and includes airport shuttles (not sure about how late?) and shuttles to POM.

East is the one we just booked. Decided not to worry about a shuttle, we will just grab a taxi. Thank you

I had booked with them and they do have a shuttle to pom.

the only drawback for me was only one place for food that we could walk to. The bennigan's that had been there as well has closed. Or so I read on google.

I ended up canceling the reservation and decided on south beach instead, Plenty of restaurants, and minutes away from pom.

There were no problems with the cancellation, or refund. well, actually it was just a hold.

I had booked with them and they do have a shuttle to pom.

the only drawback for me was only one place for food that we could walk to. The bennigan's that had been there as well has closed. Or so I read on google.

I ended up canceling the reservation and decided on south beach instead, Plenty of restaurants, and minutes away from pom.

There were no problems with the cancellation, or refund. well, actually it was just a hold.

I thought about what was close by but since our flight does not arrive until after midnight restaurants will not be an issue. As long as I can have coffee before I head to the port I will be fine. We just want a decent place to get some sleep and a shower. Thank you for the info.