Afternoon Tea

sissylala

I never asked for fruit free scones so I don't know if they have any. At both the $10 tea and the free tea I only saw 1 kind of scones and that was the raisin ones. Sorry

Never saw any plain scones, but I am pretty sure they have currents in them not raisins. They are delicious! They also deliver the tea service to you for feee at 3:00 in the sanctuary...directly to your lounge chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have tried the free tea a few times, and have always been disappointed. The service is very random, the food just so so...I really enjoy a nice afternoon tea, but these feel like they are a rushed side note. Nothing special. I have been happy with the food on the ships in general, but not the tea. I am wondering if the upsell tea might be worth it and at only $10 might be worth a try. As someone mentioned it can easily substitute for a meal.

I have tried the free tea a few times, and have always been disappointed. The service is very random, the food just so so...I really enjoy a nice afternoon tea, but these feel like they are a rushed side note. Nothing special. I have been happy with the food on the ships in general, but not the tea. I am wondering if the upsell tea might be worth it and at only $10 might be worth a try. As someone mentioned it can easily substitute for a meal.

It is so worth it! Did you see the pic I posted. I usually pay up to $25 for nice afternoon tea so $10 is a bargain for the good food and service. I especially loved the quartet music I would pay $10 alone just to have a private concert. I went twice the first time with my husband and the second time I went alone. I will do this again next time I am on the Regal.

I have always found the food offerings very good at the free tea, but also agree with the service being random.

Never seems to be thought in how you are served. If I turn down scones at first serving, wanting sandwiches first, seems like such a hit and miss affair if I get offered the scones again, etc.

I guess the only way is to load up on everything offered as it comes and eat it in my own preferred order.

• 1 year later...