Cruisin' on Oasis Next Week- Last minute questions!!

Hi Everyone, I've been searching but still have the following questions related to our Oasis trip next week. If you've got answers for me to one or more questions, or any additional helpful insight, I'd sure appreciate it!

1. Drinks

• I'm a little confused on how it works when you are grabbing drinks for the family. Say everyone wants a soda, If I bring everyone's card can I run and grab them for everyone and get them in disposable cups (we all have drink packages)? Or does each person have to personally be there to get the free drink?
  • For soda do they provide disposable drinks cups/lids with straws?
  • Where do you get the specialty coffee that is included in the royal replenish? Can I order premium coffees from the dining room at breakfast and lunch? Does it include lattes, frappuccinos, etc.?
  • How many bottles of water at a time with royal replenish, one?
  • Do they place time limits between times when you can get a drink? So I grab a bottle of water for later and want a soda, can I do both at the same time?
  • If you purchased a royal replenish or soda package does that include drinks at the MDR and specialty restaurants as well?
  • Can I get an actual can of coke? or is everything from freestyle or bar?

2. Room Questions

• Can you get any on-demand shows for free? Like free kids shows or older movies? Does anyone have examples of what is offered?
  • What is typical cost for a newer movie?
  • Do the rooms have coffee makers and if so what type and is coffee provided? We are in a royal family suite if that is helpful.
  • What type of hair dryers do they have- does it have a diffuser?

3. Other stuff

• Because I like to pre-plan I already booked the specific time/reservation and prepaid for our specialty restaurants. However they charged me full price for the kids when it says they should only be $10. I assume this will get refunded on board, but does it happen automatically or do I have to go to guest services to ask?
  • At Kids Club- If your kids need you how do they get a hold of you?
  • Teen Club- How do we get a hold of them- assuming they don't have a phone. Disney has Wave phones- does Oasis have anything similar? Is there a number to call the teen club?
  • How big are the complimentary beach towels we can take off the boat. Are they large enough to lay on at the beach?

For now that is all I can think of, but I may come up with more.

If you have "freestyle machines" and everyone has their cup, yes...you can obtain their drink in their cup. If you don't have the cup, you can go to a bar with their seapass and get a soda. Your packages include ANY venue...restaurants, bars..wherever. Sorry..no cans with the package...but you can certainly buy a can apart from what you've paid for!

Can't help with the water issue...we drink the ship's water that is in our food, ice and beverages...it's great reverse osmosis water....can't get much purer than that!

There really aren't limits on how soon you can get another drink...if you swill your's down in front of the bartender, he'll make you another......this is not usually an issue.

No free movies...aside from what is on their limited channels. The programming seems to run on a loop...it's all good..it's only a week!

The HAIRDRYER...provided, but it SUCKS...bring your own...I'm serious! No diffuser...and you have to hold the "on" button the entire time...Bring your own hairdryer if you want to look good and be happy. Seriously...I mean it.

They will REFUND the kids' specialty fees...no worries....it's stupid, but that's how they do it.

If you're kids are teeny, they will give you a pager or phone. If your kid is older, then tell them where you'll be, and they can find you when they leave the club.

If you need to contact your child IN the club...go to the club! Very easy!

The pool/beach towels are ample..we always get 2 per person....you can, too!

If you have "freestyle machines" and everyone has their cup, yes...you can obtain their drink in their cup. If you don't have the cup, you can go to a bar with their seapass and get a soda. Your packages include ANY venue...restaurants, bars..wherever. Sorry..no cans with the package...but you can certainly buy a can apart from what you've paid for!

Ok great! Yeah I guess I didn't think of just carrying all their freestyle drink cups. Maybe I need a drink carrier???? Anyone have the dimensions of one of the cups? And do they provide straws? Straws are a big deal to me, I'll bring my own if they don't.

No free movies...aside from what is on their limited channels. The programming seems to run on a loop...it's all good..it's only a week!
OK good to know. We cruise a lot, but mostly on disney where they do have free in room movies. I'll go ahead and buy the voom for everyone then so my kids can just stream and then I can text them as I do want to be able to get ahold of them.

The HAIRDRYER...provided, but it SUCKS...bring your own...I'm serious! No diffuser...and you have to hold the "on" button the entire time...Bring your own hairdryer if you want to look good and be happy. Seriously...I mean it.
OK I will, because I need a great hair dryer.

They will REFUND the kids' specialty fees...no worries....it's stupid, but that's how they do it.
So they refund back to the original card I purchased it with or does it go to your on-board account?

Thanks!

There are no lids on board. They have regular drinking straws. On our 1st cruise our son was 8 and a spiller, so we brought his soda package cup everywhere and just dumped his drink into it. For really young ones you may want to bring some of those take and toss cups with lids and straws. If you are just particular about your straw bring what you like!