Cococay Beach Loungers

bumphead

Has anyone rented a beach lounger (aka clamshell) on Cococay previously? With the excursion discount promotions, I went ahead and reserved one. However, I only reserved one since it is likely the kids (ages 13 and 10) will mostly be in the water and hence only need a place to drop their towels while we adults lounge and thus I don't see the value in reserving a second one. However, I wonder if we will run into any issues with this scenario since technically we only reserved access for two. I've tried searching other forums, but I haven't really found any recent posts answering similar questions.

You don't need 2....actually, loungers are free and everywhere, so you could save that money and not rent any! You are right...the kids will be running here and there...they are quite unlikely to want or need to sit inside that clamshell! Just pull a couple of loungers close to you, if they do want to sit.