Oasis---3 Nigh Dinner Package

The only thing you can choose pre-cruise is the day and time of the first dinner. They will pick the restaurant for you. All the other reservations must be made onboard.

Space permitting, you can change the first restaurant, onboard.

The only thing you can choose pre-cruise is the day and time of the first dinner. They will pick the restaurant for you. All the other reservations must be made onboard.

Space permitting, you can change the first restaurant, onboard.

What if I pay for three specialty restaurant's separately pre-cruise to get the dates and times I want will they reimburse my account when I board with the 3 package rate difference?

What if I pay for three specialty restaurant's separately pre-cruise to get the dates and times I want will they reimburse my account when I board with the 3 package rate difference?

There's no guarantee that there will be a 3-dinner package sold on board.

On the same topic, what if you have a 3 dinner package, book all your reservations and decide to go to a 4th or to Sabor or for sushi? I know Sabor & Izumi are a la carte - which will be charged against the 3 meal package and which will be paid separately? Do I tell the server?

Boarding Sunday and still have questions!

Thanks!

On the same topic, what if you have a 3 dinner package, book all your reservations and decide to go to a 4th or to Sabor or for sushi? I know Sabor & Izumi are a la carte - which will be charged against the 3 meal package and which will be paid separately? Do I tell the server?

Boarding Sunday and still have questions!

Thanks!

You can tell them at the restaurant that you do not want this restaurant to count as part of your dining package and they will just charge you the regular fee.

Question: Our party of 6 has purchased this package. Do I make reservations now for our 1st night or on the ship.

How does this work and can we pick the nights so we can schedule around our reserved shows/etc.

Thanks,

I bought the 3 night package for our Dec. cruise and had it begin on night 2. As soon as I boarded I went to Dining Hospitality Desk (set up in front of Pub) and completed my selections there.