Sunny Liston, Godfrey or Henry EEE Tours

OhioMike2016

I have heard that Sunny Liston is very good. Had some friends that did it last May and they loved it. Said the driver they had was awesome. We plan on suing Sunny Liston when we go in May.

Suing or using? :)

Are you sure you what to go all the way down there in May just to sue him? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

We had Henry Christopher at eeetours.com conduct our January tour. I understand he was born on Monserrat, but he has lived most of his adult life on St Thomas. It shows! He and his driver picked us up (my husband and me) at Bolongo Bay, and joined with several others at a cruise ship. Henry made us feel right at home and encouraged us to love the island as much as he does. We'll be back, and soon I hope! :cool:

I would advise AGAINST Godfrey tours. I helped family members plan a cruise and excursions last month and they had a bad experience. After talking about things they wanted to do in St. Thomas, we decided Godfrey was a good match. They booked several months ahead of time for the shopping, sightseeing and beach tour. Because they were scheduled to have 3 hours shopping time, I had researched for them the area and recommended visiting the Magic Ice Bar while downtown, had pre-picked a place for lunch, and recommended picking Sapphire Beach for their two hour beach time and then had tickets for Paradise Point at the end of their tour (supposed to be 4:00). It was all carefully planned and they were excited. The problem was Godfrey was supposed to show at 9, close to 10 he still wasn't there... someone called him and he showed up to tell them that he had another tour but they couldn't join because it was booked by a travel agent for their clients. He recommended them to a different tour company that was there and assured them it was exactly the same. They took his suggestion and was very disappointed- the only thing this tour did was take them to Mountain Top - no shopping and no beach! They were dropped back off at the ship two hours later. They did use their tickets for Paradise Point and shopped around at the port area. Being their first time there, they didn't realize to just take a taxi to the beach. When they returned and told me what happened, I was very upset. Because I have cruised and been to St. Thomas before, they trusted in my help - Godfrey definitely disappointed and I will never recommend him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums