Deleted Roll Call

I just noticed that CC deleted our roll call for our upcoming Navigator cruise. When I started it, another poster mentioned that he had also started one but it got deleted. Is there some new policy that automatically deletes these if there is no activity for a specific amount of time? Is there any way to get this back? Anyone experience the same thing? It is getting to the point where CC is becoming less and less useful...

OK. This is weird. Our roll call does not show up in the list, but if you use the CC search it comes up. Not sure why it is not shown when you navigate directly to the Navigator Roll Calls. Maybe CC is hiring some of the same staff as RCI for this web site. :D

You probably have your page set to "forum default" that's why you can't see older threads.

Go in under user CP

Hit edit options

Scroll to thread display option

Find Default age cut off and change it to show all threads.

Link to Russ's thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2398810

Edited by AdrenalineRush

Is there some new policy that automatically deletes these if there is no activity for a specific amount of time?

I don't believe it's new. Both the Roll Call threads and the main board threads have a time limit to show threads (I think it used to be a year for the main board) - for anything older, you have to search. That is how we get some really old threads resurrected - a search finds them.

Hi there!

You may need to adjust you Default Thread Age Cut Off configuration.

Click on your User Name and then User Control Panel. Scroll down until you find "Default Thread Age Cut Off'. There is a drop down box where you can select different options.

Hope this helps :)

Hi there!

You may need to adjust you Default Thread Age Cut Off configuration.

Click on your User Name and then User Control Panel. Scroll down until you find "Default Thread Age Cut Off'. There is a drop down box where you can select different options.

Hope this helps :)

This worked! Is this something new that was added because I don't remember having issues seeing older threads in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This worked! Is this something new that was added because I don't remember having issues seeing older threads in the past.

The setting was always there, but perhaps the default value changed to a shorter period.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad that it worked for you! This configuration was always there, perhaps the other older threads you saw in the past fell just inside the limit.