Freedom dining on Azura

Cappers

Good evening all.:) in your humble opinions,,what do you think the chances are of me getting freedom dining on Azura in May for a fjord cruise with a booking of 2 cabins on the saver price??? Our kids want to come because we are going with family friends and it would be lovely. The price difference is currently over £400 per person and x 4 that's excursions and bar bill innit :D our friends have already booked and have opted for freedom dining so obviously we need the same so we can dine together. The last 3 cruises we've been allocated freedom but they were Britannia and Ventura.,,2 on saver fares and 1 select. It's not something I usually think about really. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Are you looking at Saver or Early Saver prices? Early Saver get the chance to express their preference which will be addressed after satisfying the requests of Select fare passengers. Late Saver fares get no opportunity to register their preference so will be allocated according to what's left.

Azura has two dining rooms for Freedom and one for Club Dining so the chances are good that you would get Freedom especially if you're considering an Early Saver and can state your preference - you will be allocated ahead of Saver fares. We've always asked for Freedom on Early Saver and got it.

I think you and your friends should "link your bookings" in this way you will have a much elevated chance of getting what they have got and therefore be in a situation where you may all sit together at evening meal times. Both parties need to advise the other parties booking reference via their travel agent or the cruise line if they have booked direct. You can never guarantee anything 100%.

Regards John

Aahhhaaaa,,,I've just looked and the price column says early saver:D Smashing! Thank you gentlemen. If the beautiful Azura now has 2 dining rooms for freedom there must be a greater chance of getting it.,,and if we didn't then I could use my womanly wiles on the staff;) or just beg!

Just be aware that on an early saver you cannot pick your cabins and you and your children could be allocated cabins in totally different parts of the ship.

Michele

We don't care really,,I'll choose the grade and we'll be happy wherever we end up,,my " kids" are 27 and 23 so I'm assuming they'll be ok if I'm not next door;)