Harmony Of The Seas Vlog and Review 01-28-2017 Western Itinerary

SpeedsterX

We just got back 4 days ago. I make these videos and decided while I was making our families vacation cruise video, I may as well turn it into a quasi review of the cruise.

I am not a professional video maker so be kind and all I use is my iPhone. It is long, 1 hour and 25 minutes BUT it's a seven day cruise on the largest cruise ship in the world. Probably could have made it 3 hours. LOL

Sorry for the shakiness in the beginning. If you just want to get to the actual cruise and skip over my travels to the Port, just fast forward to the 3:00 mark.

I tried to embed the video but the site won't allow it.

Edited by SpeedsterX

Great video. Spoiler Question- did you reserve Wonderland ahead or just showed up? If you reserved ahead, did it give you different options as to whether you had the whole meal or not? What time did you go?

Thank you!

We could not get in for dinner due to the reservations being all booked up. We were able to just walk in for desserts. It was $10 per person for all 3 desserts for 2 to share. We went around 7pm for the desserts.

Thanks for posting the video. Also, Thank you so much for showing an inside cabin. Most people post suites and balconies and rarely are the inside cabins shown. We have an inside cabin on deck 12 on our upcoming Harmony cruise. I was so happy to get a view of it ahead of time.

Nice video! :D

Thanks for posting the video. Also, Thank you so much for showing an inside cabin. Most people post suites and balconies and rarely are the inside cabins shown. We have an inside cabin on deck 12 on our upcoming Harmony cruise. I was so happy to get a view of it ahead of time.

Nice video! :D

Thank you very much. It was a little small but we enjoyed it and it was OK for us. We were on the 11th deck so I'm sure they will be just the same. Have a great cruise!

Great video. Spoiler Question- did you reserve Wonderland ahead or just showed up? If you reserved ahead, did it give you different options as to whether you had the whole meal or not? What time did you go?

Also, in the video the waiter says that if you don't have reservations they may have some openings the first day because it's not well known yet. So if you are interested, try booking as soon as you get on the ship for the first evening dinner.

Great video and lovely family! We sailed with Royal on a freedom class (Indy) before and loved it, last year we went with Carnival Magic and we were little disappointed with the shows/entertainment and just overall quality. Actually decided that we probably will not do Carnival again and stay with Royal. After watching you guys and some of the issues with service I am little worried about the size of the ship and amount of people. I hope we didn't make a mistake and stick with freedom class. We chose Harmony because of our kids (12, 14) and all the stuff for them to have fun on so I hope it will pay off. Definitely will be visiting Wonderland! Thank you

Nicely done video! I don't usually watch videos that are this long but I watched the whole thing!! Your commentary was great! Thank you for taking the time to do this. You & your wife are so cute together!

Great video and lovely family! We sailed with Royal on a freedom class (Indy) before and loved it, last year we went with Carnival Magic and we were little disappointed with the shows/entertainment and just overall quality. Actually decided that we probably will not do Carnival again and stay with Royal. After watching you guys and some of the issues with service I am little worried about the size of the ship and amount of people. I hope we didn't make a mistake and stick with freedom class. We chose Harmony because of our kids (12, 14) and all the stuff for them to have fun on so I hope it will pay off. Definitely will be visiting Wonderland! Thank you

Don't worry a bit! You and the kids are going to have a GREAT time on the Harmony! There are "hiccups" on any cruise and ship. I just roll with it and still have a good time! Thank you for the compliment! :D