Experiences with Cruise Critics Meet & Greet on Carnival

I Luv Crusin

Hey Saint Greg we were there yesterday too. The other Carnival employee present was the entertainment director, Courtney. The refreshments arrived 20 minutes after the scheduled time of 5 pm. Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

Yes! Nice meeting you. Now that you mention it, I remember a guy rolling a cart in but I never saw what was on it.

Had one yesterday which was the 2nd port day (Belize) at 5pm on Freedom. 12-15 people showed. CD and another carnival employee was there to chat with us. I didn't notice any food or beverages if they had them but I had brought my own beverage and had to leave for dinner after about an hour. It was the best one I've seen though. I've seen nobody show up for one and I've had a few cruises where we didn't have one at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Isn't that the 4th evening of. 7 night cruise though?

Yep. I would've preferred the first sea day...at least a couple hours before the first dining time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like it to be the first night. I'm hoping for an opportunity for us to meet some other families with kids.

I would like it to be the first night. I'm hoping for an opportunity for us to meet some other families with kids.

Well at least on this cruise...outside of myself...I think if the other CC folks have kids they'd be in the 20-40 year old age range. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums