Pristine Bay Beach Resort

Calyn2323

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry I didn't respond . I just saw this post...We didn't go to the resort for the day. We stayed in port. I was not confortable taking a taxi. We will be in Roatan next year again and are thinking of booking one of the resorts again but I will book one that includes transportation.

We booked Infinity Bay and they arranged transportation and told us to go to Kiosk #7. When we got there we noticed that was also the kiosk for Pristine Bay. Noticed Pristine Bay is all inclusive whereas Infinty Bay only includes use of facilities and lounge chairs. Food and drinks are a la carte but it’s only $20 pp at Infinity whereas Pristine was like $85? Our ship leaves so early it didn’t seem worth it to pay for all inclusive. We may just end up eating lunch back on the ship. (We are here now).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We booked Infinity Bay and they arranged transportation and told us to go to Kiosk #7. When we got there we noticed that was also the kiosk for Pristine Bay. Noticed Pristine Bay is all inclusive whereas Infinty Bay only includes use of facilities and lounge chairs. Food and drinks are a la carte but it’s only $20 pp at Infinity whereas Pristine was like $85? Our ship leaves so early it didn’t seem worth it to pay for all inclusive. We may just end up eating lunch back on the ship. (We are here now).

Pristine Bay is isolated so if you're going to eat or drink you have to pay them.

Infinity Bay is on West Bay Beach and there are plenty of restaurants and options for beverages.

My guess is the Pristine Bay's price would be less expensive if you opted out of the food and beverage.

I have not been to Pristine Bay but I understand that the sand is hard pack and there is no snorkling from the shore.