Coco Cay Crowding?

Hello,

We are cruising to CoCo Cay on Grandeur in May. We have never hit this port, and I'm seeing some complaints about it being over crowded. Is that true? If so, are different sections worse than others? We have booked one of the "beach bungalows" for the day.

Much less crowded down by Barefoot Beach.

If you're on the 9-night Bermuda Bahamas cruise leaving May 18th, both Grandeur and Enchantment are scheduled for Coco Cay on the 24th.

http://www.cruisetimetables.com/visitingcococaybahamas-may2017.html?offset=11

It can be a little crowded with two ships. But it won't be that bad. Also, make sure you go back to the right ship :). Have fun.

Just keep walking and there will be plenty of beaches. Also, not many people get off at the same time. Lunch is usually the busy time. There are plenty of bars, chairs, and water to enjoy. Also note, not everyone gets in the water. Some just lounge on the chairs sun bathing.

The on thing you should worry about is your tender boats. I been twice to Coco Cay on Enchantment. One time, we had the entire island alone. The second time we shared with Empress. There will be some crazy wait lines if you leave the boat after 10am (I even say 9:30). So do not get to wasted the night before or less you are a pro and can wake up early.

Happy Crusing and bring back a cooler of those addicting Coco Locos!