Adventure Ocean compass' for 9 night Anthem

jsacco20

You'll have to wade through Anthem reviews to see if someone may have posted them - those are very rarely posted, for any ship. You might have better luck asking a specific question that someone may be able to answer.

Oh ok thank you! I went back a bunch of pages and then decided it was easier to just ask.

I wanted to book dinner reservations and was trying to get an idea of what activities my daughter would want to go to as to whether to include her for certain nights.

Not a big deal, just figured it was worth a shot to ask.

I wanted to book dinner reservations and was trying to get an idea of what activities my daughter would want to go to as to whether to include her for certain nights.

That could be variable between sailings so that even if you had a compass it may not help with planning. I'd say make reservations for the first few nights and then see how it goes once (and adjust as needed) on board.

That could be variable between sailings so that even if you had a compass it may not help with planning. I'd say make reservations for the first few nights and then see how it goes once (and adjust as needed) on board.

I'll do that! Thanks!