Hub app

VolzCruiser

you download it from the App Store on as many devices as you like, it's free. The ship you are sailing on must be Hub friendly. If you want to PM other App users it's $5 for the entire cruise. We loved the app. It is the same as Fun Times and more. It also has maps of the ship.

I was hoping someone can give me the low down on the app. My DW and are cruising in just a couple of weeks. We were wondering if we could us it on multiple devices? Is it easy to set up? Also what all it can do?

We loved it as well. It also allows you to monitor the balance on your sign and sail card. Very easy to set up. Once you get on board you enter your folio number off your sign and sail card and you are ready to go. Very simple. Very convenient. Have a great trip and go big orange!

we used it on the Freedom last year. It was nice having the funtimes at my fingertips. Monitoring our balance wasn't available that cruise, but we still enjoyed using the app. Someone said $5 for the entire cruise, but remember that is $5 per device. The app is free, but the ability to chat /text between 2 phones/devices will cost $5 per phone.

we used it on the Freedom last year. It was nice having the funtimes at my fingertips. Monitoring our balance wasn't available that cruise, but we still enjoyed using the app. Someone said $5 for the entire cruise, but remember that is $5 per device. The app is free, but the ability to chat /text between 2 phones/devices will cost $5 per phone.

Do you have to be on Wifi to use it? I don't plan on purchasing a Wifi plan while on the cruise but the app sounds great to use! And it would help to be able to get a hold of my husband if we get separated on the ship.

Do you have to be on Wifi to use it? I don't plan on purchasing a Wifi plan while on the cruise but the app sounds great to use! And it would help to be able to get a hold of my husband if we get separated on the ship.

Not required you purchase a Wifi plan, but $5 for each device to chat between devices.

I think you are confusing WiFi with an internet plan. There is no charge to connect to the ship's WiFi and use the free features of the Hub App (Funtimes, account balance, access to Carnival.com). As mentioned by others the Chat feature is $5/device for the entire cruise. We have loved the Chat feature, as it allowed us to keep track of everyone in our group. Internet plans are extra cost, but it is not necessary to purchase an internet plan to use the Hub App and the Chat feature.

I think you are confusing WiFi with an internet plan. There is no charge to connect to the ship's WiFi and use the free features of the Hub App (Funtimes, account balance, access to Carnival.com). As mentioned by others the Chat feature is $5/device for the entire cruise. We have loved the Chat feature, as it allowed us to keep track of everyone in our group. Internet plans are extra cost, but it is not necessary to purchase an internet plan to use the Hub App and the Chat feature.

Thank you for clearing that up. Makes perfect sense. I love that feature then, and I can see it definitely being worth the $5!

Just got back from cruise on the Triumph, and we're huge fans of the Hub app! Only $5 per person for the entire cruise if you want to use the Chat/texting feature, and it sure beats walkie-talkies. The app also lists all the activities and allows you to "favorite" the ones you're interested it, and then it send you alerts when it's time to show up. There are deck plans (very handy), and it also lists the Open times for all the restaurants/bars/shops. It seems like the Fun Times printed itinerary has gotten smaller, probably directly related to them trying to push the app.

I thought I read somewhere you can purchase photos from the Pixels gallery through the app. Is that true?

I don't remember seeing that option on the app on the Triumph, but I stopped buying cruise photos a long time ago. ;)