Koningsdam Questions

Luvsnorkeling

Sel de Mer is awesome. Great menu and fresh, delicious food. The service was great...our server Gladys made us feel relaxed like we were in her home.

On a 10 or 11 day cruise, or I suppose even a 7 day, how do they keep the seafood fresh that long? Do they resupply locally?

It is not uncommon on a long cruise to buy the local seafood or resupply on some items. In Hawaii for instance, we had a fruit buffet lunch on deck with wonderful fresh pineapple from the islands.

Where is the free sauna? I sailed the Kdam on a 4 night in Nov. 2016 and did not see a free sauna.

Im on again Feb.2018 and would like to know if I buy the soda and coffe pkg. can I get soda in the dining room or do have to bring it from the freestyle machine near the buffet?

Re: freestyle soda. Your key card will have an indication on it that you have the package. You can order soda in the dining room and they will bring you a glass. No need to bring the freestyle cup into the dining room.

Are the beverages still pay per/drink if you have the Explore 4 pkg. in the Dutch Cafe?

Explore 4 allows you to purchase up to 15 drinks per day, at or under a cost of $9 per drink, all over the ship.

Where is the free sauna? I sailed the Kdam on a 4 night in Nov. 2016 and did not see a free sauna.?

There are seperate men's and women's only free saunas on the port side between the Thermal Suite and the locker rooms. They are not mentioned during the spa tour. They have nice floor to ceiling windows to the ocean, showers and a small area to hang clothes. Ask if you don't find them next time.

When we first got onboard K-dam, they had the outer door to these saunas shut until we asked about them. I’m wondering if it is their “tactic” to try to sell more Thermal Suite packages.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums