Latitudes points for upgrade cabin

halegliss

We will probably have 20k points to trade in before our next cruise. We currently have a guaranteed balcony. 20k points buys us a 4 upgrade category. I have no idea what that means or if it is worth it. Has anyone done this?

NCL cruises

2012 Pearl

2014 Dawn Forums

We will probably have 20k points to trade in before our next cruise. We currently have a guaranteed balcony. 20k points buys us a 4 upgrade category. I have no idea what that means or if it is worth it. Has anyone done this?

NCL cruises

2012 Pearl

2014 Dawn Forums

You have to call BOA because the meta upgrades are only from/to certain categories. It also cannot be combined with CAS bookings (made it useless to me). There are a lot of restrictions, they may not even apply it to a booked cruise so my best advice is to call them.

• 1 year later...
You have to call BOA because the meta upgrades are only from/to certain categories. It also cannot be combined with CAS bookings (made it useless to me). There are a lot of restrictions, they may not even apply it to a booked cruise so my best advice is to call them.

I am need up just reading them for a 200 credit on our cruise account. It made the most sense for our awesome trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

i find it much much easier to save the hassle and headache and just accept the statement credit. you can do that online. any other things such as this or requesting onboard credit requires to call boa number