Nudest Charter

shubsens

Nude. Nuder. Nudest.

I was on a cruise immediately following one. Our assistant waiter had only been on the job for a few weeks and was from a small town somewhere in Mexico. She was quite hilarious in describing to us what she saw. Nothing graphic...she was just shocked by it all, and her re-telling of events was accompanied by saucer-sized eyes. She said that once you got past the nudity, they were the same as every other guest.

And let's not forget that Celebrity allows people to be nude in their cabins on practically every cruise.

Just to Clarify:

The Nudist Cruise is just that, a Nudist Cruise....

The Swingers cruise is a different charter and yes for couples who want to "swing"

The Gay cruises are another big charter for Celebrity

These cruises bring in big $$ for Celebrity and the organizers.....No Celebrity perks are given, no drink packages are offered and you cannot book these through Celebrity, ONLY the charter companies....These cruises all sail full.....

To each their own..Everyone deserves their own happy......Happy sails to all!

Just to Clarify:

The Nudist Cruise is just that, a Nudist Cruise....

The Swingers cruise is a different charter and yes for couples who want to "swing"

The Gay cruises are another big charter for Celebrity

These cruises bring in big $$ for Celebrity and the organizers.....No Celebrity perks are given, no drink packages are offered and you cannot book these through Celebrity, ONLY the charter companies....These cruises all sail full.....

To each their own..Everyone deserves their own happy......Happy sails to all!

On Bliss, I got most of my Elite plus perks and they offered beverage packages. It is a couples cruise first and foremost with adult entertainment. Someone would need to go through several doors to see any "adult activity", most people don't even walk in. The pool deck is clothing optional, and many people wear clothes. The crew seemed very happy on these cruises because we tip well, I've been told. The folks I've met have been extremely friendly, and in a half dozen of these cruises I've rarely seen rude behavior. I have met people from all over, and most are professionals. It's a joy to me to see older couples, long married, having a great time. And it's about the least judgemental group you will meet. These are specially sold charters, and people can't book them through Celebrity by mistake. They are also about 25% more expensive largely because of the entertainment. The ones I've been on sailed less than full. Any questions?

The cruise lines must also charter out at top rates, given the prices I've seen (for cultural cruises, not LGBTQ, nudist or lifestyle).
For the music cruises, at least, much of that money must go on the artists. You just need to have a look at the lists of performers that they get - and most of them are booked to be there for the entire week, and they work throughout the week.

On Bliss, I got most of my Elite plus perks and they offered beverage packages. It is a couples cruise first and foremost with adult entertainment. Someone would need to go through several doors to see any "adult activity", most people don't even walk in. The pool deck is clothing optional, and many people wear clothes. The crew seemed very happy on these cruises because we tip well, I've been told. The folks I've met have been extremely friendly, and in a half dozen of these cruises I've rarely seen rude behavior. I have met people from all over, and most are professionals. It's a joy to me to see older couples, long married, having a great time. And it's about the least judgemental group you will meet. These are specially sold charters, and people can't book them through Celebrity by mistake. They are also about 25% more expensive largely because of the entertainment. The ones I've been on sailed less than full. Any questions?

Yes, when can I cruise with you?! Sounds like fun.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We're on the same cruise with you. Guess the good news is that we are"before" not "after".

Originally we were going to book the after one. In hindsight it's a good thing we booked the before one. 😁

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi everyone - yes the next bliss charter is next month on summit and is already 100% sold out . I think a lot of people have the wrong impression -- first and foremost this is a lifestyle charter , is for couples only and means different things to different people. The

entertainment is top notch and there are different dance venues till very late in the morning. The charter company brings on 5 - 6 top dj's from around the country . The word is out , as on the last charter , there were couples from over 45 countries .

Couples love the upscale and electric atmosphere . Best of all no kids - you must be 21 or older . Great seminars in the day time offering multiple options for couples - and these are

packed . Even speed dating for couples .

On bliss , couples dress to impress and is not the staid and boring dress you see on regular cruies . Different theme every night and 85% of the couples dress to the theme . As to the staff , so many extend their contract or come back early , so they can be part of the bliss charter. It's not just a charter , its a hapening.