solstice: bicycle accident in Dunedin ?

Lolotte

We heard that there was an unfortunate bicycle accident involving a passenger in Dunedin last week, any news on this ? Our thoughts are with the family as we just left the Solstice 10 days ago and they are from the same area as us in Canada.

Thoughts and prayers that his strength allows him to recover from this senseless accident; however, bicycles are quite dangerous on certain types of roads. You never know who is driving! Helmets are necessary, but can't always protect you.

We heard that there was an unfortunate bicycle accident involving a passenger in Dunedin last week, any news on this ? Our thoughts are with the family as we just left the Solstice 10 days ago and they are from the same area as us in Canada.

I heard earlier that he had made some good progress later this week and that his family have arrived from Canada. I sincerely hope that progress has been sustained and prayers with him. The tourist driving the RV that struck him was due in court yesterday to be charged with careless driving.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums