Additional Cuba itineraries nov and dec 2017

bitob

Oceania just advised tas. Insignia will do several short cruises that include Cuba ports. Folks whose cruise itineraries are changing will be notified

Travel Partner Notification

Oceania Cruises

View as a web page

855.OCEANIA (855.623.2642)

Travel Agent Center

Cuba Announcement

Dear Travel Partner,

I hope your year has gotten off to a great start — it certainly has for all of us here at Oceania Cruises.

We are delighted to announce that Insignia will be sailing to Cuba in November and December, for a total of six voyages. Our inaugural season of journeys to Cuba was a sellout success and we are delighted to offer your clients the opportunity to experience Cuba as only Oceania Cruises can present it.

On each of these voyages your clients will savor the Finest Cuisine at Sea including a wide array of authentic Cuban dishes that were born from generations–old family recipes. Adding to the enriching nature of the journey, authoritative and engaging experts will deliver lectures on Cuban history, art, and music.

ITINERARY HIGHLIGHTS

November 14: Panoramic Caribbean — 10 days from Miami visiting Havana (two days), Roatan, Santo Tomas, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, and Nassau.

November 24: Hemingway's Hideaways — 7 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana, Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba.

December 1 and 8: Timeless Cuba — 7 days from Miami visiting Havana (two days), Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba.

December 15: Vistas — 6 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana, Cozumel, and Great Stirrup Cay. Departs December 15th.

December 21: Holidays in the Tropics — 13 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana (two days), Roatan, Santo Tomas, Harvest Caye, Costa Maya, Cozumel (two days), and Nassau.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Oceania just advised tas. Insignia will do several short cruises that include Cuba ports.

November 24: Hemingway's Hideaways — 7 days from Miami visiting Key West, Havana, Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba.

December 1 and 8: Timeless Cuba — 7 days from Miami visiting Havana (two days), Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba.

Only these two dates include Cienfuegos, one of my favorite places in Cuba. The historic buildings are clustered around a central square, made even more special by the many old US automobiles parked around the square.

I'm trying to attach a photograph of the Central square in Cienguegos but the upload process is failing. If it appears, you'll know I've solved my problem!

Only these two dates include Cienfuegos, one of my favorite places in Cuba. The historic buildings are clustered around a central square, made even more special by the many old US automobiles parked around the square.

I'm trying to attach a photograph of the Central square in Cienguegos but the upload process is failing. If it appears, you'll know I've solved my problem!

The photo you see is not one of my pictures, but it captures the same scene. After failing to upload one of my shots, I'm using one from the internet.

1151107887_cienfuegos-cuba(1).jpg.7f817de15f3f26862059733265170bce.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I are booked on a Oceania cruise to Cuba, departing Miami on 12/8 through 12/15 and it includes a stop in Cienfuegos and Santiago de Cuba. Have never cruised with Oceania and obviously never been to Cuba, so you appreciate information on both from someone who has taken such a trip. Thanks