Show times for Ovation of the Seas

I'm trying to organise dinner times in the MDR but I want to make sure it doesn't clash with the shows at night on the Ovation of the Seas. Can anyone please tell me what time the shows are? If I book 8.30pm dinner, will there be a show that will end in time for dinner or will I miss the night shows?

"The production shows at 9pm"...... Does that mean those who are booked in for 8.30pm traditional dining will miss these shows?

I do prefer 8.30pm dining because I find 6pm too early to eat and I was told since I'm going to have a group of 17 people it will be too difficult to get all of us into My Time Dining because it's currently waitlisted. I was told not to even put down My Time Dining as a second preference on waitlist because when a space comes up the system automatically changes our confirmed 8.30pm dining to My Time Dining if we are on a waitlist and not all of us might get it since we have all booked separately. Even cross referencing our booking numbers won't work as the wait list is automatically done by the system.

But if I'm going to miss any production shows on a 8.30pm dining then I'll change my dining time. I want to eat in the MDR for dinner every night as we won't be booking any specialty dining.

Just going through our cruise we had Pixels on at 8 p.m., 9:30 p./m, same again, 7:30 p.m., 8:15 p.m and 10 p.m. different days.

The show was 9 p.m., 7:15 p.m., 9:15 p.m. different days.

The shows are about 45-60 minutes so you'll be fine if they have the same times and you select the relevant slot.

"The production shows at 9pm"...... Does that mean those who are booked in for 8.30pm traditional dining will miss these shows? ... .

There will likely be an earlier show (sometimes later) for those in 8:30pm dining.