Wait listed for early Dining Harmony of the Seas

SanzD

Family of 5 just booked Harmony for 6/24 sailing. Travel agent said early dining wasn't available so we are on the wait list for early dining. Wondering if there's really any chance of getting early dining on a summer cruise after vein wait listed or if I would have a better chance of winning lotto?

Should I switch to my time dining or gold out for the early seating? We have never been on an oasis class ship so don't know what to expect with crowds. I do know that we cant do late dining because my dad is diabetic and in his 70s and won't make it to the late seating to eat.

Has anyone been wait listed and then been able to get the early dining closer to sailing?

So if I switch to my time dining I can still be on the early dining waitlist? Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I've never cruised Royal Caribbean or had my time dining.

Thank you.

Edited by SanzD
Typo

So if I switch to my time dining I can still be on the early dining waitlist? Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I've never cruised Royal Caribbean or had my time dining.

Thank you.

Yes, you can still be on the early dining waitlist.

I was unable to get an early seating on our cruise on the adventure this Saturday when I booked in November. So I did the my time dining and set them all up for 6 o'clock so we would be able to make the shows. I got on the waitlist and last week they gave us the early seating in the MDR. Just make sure you set up the mtd because those times fill up fast too, and keep checking back with them. You'll get it. We like having the same waitstaff every night in the mdr we like to get to know them and them us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums