Upgrade Sunshine

magictam

I received my first upgrade call yesterday. I was offered an 8B balcony on deck 8 to an 8T balcony on deck 12 with all the spa amenities for an additional $100 per person ($200 total) for the entire 8 day cruise. It's for the Eastern Caribbean February 24th sailing. I was so excited to get an upgrade offer that I jumped on it. I love the heated loungers and the close proximity to the serenity I do wish it had T-pool.

I have no idea if it was a good deal or not. I'm sure I'll have a good time when where another.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You will like the spa suites on SunShine. The only downfall with Deck 12, is there are only 2 elevators that go up to 11, 12, & 14, and one may be out of service for the entire cruise. There is a staircase to take you up from 10 that we used alot.

There is also a hidden staircase at the end of the hall that takes you right up to loungers on Serenity. Enjoy !!

I received my first upgrade call yesterday. I was offered an 8B balcony on deck 8 to an 8T balcony on deck 12 with all the spa amenities for an additional $100 per person ($200 total)

Are you sure you didn't purchase an "upsell".......? I would consider it an upgrade only if it were free.

You will like the spa suites on SunShine. The only downfall with Deck 12, is there are only 2 elevators that go up to 11, 12, & 14, and one may be out of service for the entire cruise. There is a staircase to take you up from 10 that we used alot.

There is also a hidden staircase at the end of the hall that takes you right up to loungers on Serenity. Enjoy !!

Thank you for the hint on the staircase. I really enjoy the serenity so I'm glad to be close to that.

I received my first upgrade call yesterday. I was offered an 8B balcony on deck 8 to an 8T balcony on deck 12 with all the spa amenities for an additional $100 per person ($200 total) for the entire 8 day cruise. It's for the Eastern Caribbean February 24th sailing. I was so excited to get an upgrade offer that I jumped on it. I love the heated loungers and the close proximity to the serenity I do wish it had T-pool.

I have no idea if it was a good deal or not. I'm sure I'll have a good time when where another.

I have an interior spa room booked for January 2018 and almost all of those rooms are already full. Any chance they may offer me a balcony instead?