First night done right

Desinico

What's the purpose of the first night done right? It seems to still cost the same amount as if you had a reservation at one you chose.

What price are you seeing? I thought it was $15, which is a significant discount for Chops or Giovanni's.

What price are you seeing? I thought it was $15, which is a significant discount for Chops or Giovanni's.

Idk if their site was malfunctioning but it was coming up to 98$. That's why I was confused about. I deleted it and re-tried and it's showing the 30$ now. I hate their site!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Idk if their site was malfunctioning but it was coming up to 98$. That's why I was confused about. I deleted it and re-tried and it's showing the 30$ now. I hate their site!!!

You are not alone in hating their site.

I'm so torn about FNDR because Liberty has the Mystery Dinner at Giovanni's...what are the chances that on Easter Sunday we would get Chops instead of Sabor???

We will board early and head straight to dining - but what happens if all we can get is Sabor? Can we get a refund?

I'm so torn about FNDR because Liberty has the Mystery Dinner at Giovanni's...what are the chances that on Easter Sunday we would get Chops instead of Sabor???

We will board early and head straight to dining - but what happens if all we can get is Sabor? Can we get a refund?

It looks like you just head to guest services to change if you don't like the choice.

My question is when will they let you know what has been chosen.?

It looks like you just head to guest services to change if you don't like the choice.

My question is when will they let you know what has been chosen.?

Go to any specialty restaurant after boarding to choose your restaurant. Recently on Oasis a choice was not made for me. It was easy peasy for me to select any specialty restaurant I wanted.

We did it last week on Liberty. When you board, go to where the restaurants are taking reservations for the week(in front of Windjammer), and tell them what you have. You can pick any one for the first night. We picked Chops and it was excellent.

Is it just me or is the title of this option a slap in the face to anyone who eats in the MDR? They might as well say the MDR has lousy food and the guests who eat there are stupid.

I agree. Because if extra pay restaurants are doing it right, then included restaurants are by definition wrong.

Is it just me or is the title of this option a slap in the face to anyone who eats in the MDR? They might as well say the MDR has lousy food and the guests who eat there are stupid.

Just you :D. We upgrade every dinner and so just think of this as a small but welcomed discount.

We did it last week on Liberty. When you board, go to where the restaurants are taking reservations for the week(in front of Windjammer), and tell them what you have. You can pick any one for the first night. We picked Chops and it was excellent.

Tony we already booked FNDR but want Giovanni's. Lots of talk about Mystery dinner and not being able to use first night...was Giovanni's an option for first night when you chose?