FLL to Miami cruise port

GeneD

Yes I've seen the recommendations for car services etc. We (wife and I) possibly will be flying into Fort Lauderdale airport in Aug for a cruise out of Miami.I have searched and found a shuttle from FLL to the cruise port in Miami for 19:00 per person. Reservation only. Has anyone taken a shuttle like this and how reliable is it?

It is called Miami Port Express.

Jiffy Jeff's or QLS shuttle services operate that route and are often recommended here. If going from FLL to POM, the rate is $15 per person. These are the most cost efficient with good service. We've used both.

Easy to book online. These are scheduled services. So depending on when you arrive at FLL, the cost could change. A late afternoon pickup will cost a lot more than the scheduled morning pickups. I am presuming you are arriving the day of your cruise???? Hope it is a morning arrival. If not, just use uber X. Will run around $35-$40.

Lots of shuttles run FLL to POM from late morning to early afternoon for about $15 per person (plus tip). Check with SAS, QLS, MJS, Go Airport and others often suggested on this board.

For two (maybe three if the luggage is light) Uber for about $40 is a great deal.