Dawn specialty restaurants $$$

elainemasey61

We are new to NCL. The original plan was to eat in the "free" restaurants. Now we have some dining credit ($50) and was wondering how that works. I know there are a few choices but are they a flat fee or charge by choice? I've looked a bit for menus but I'm not seeing dates on the posts and not seeing menu item prices. I want to have an idea of what I'm doing when time comes to make a reservation. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are new to NCL. The original plan was to eat in the "free" restaurants. Now we have some dining credit ($50) and was wondering how that works. I know there are a few choices but are they a flat fee or charge by choice? I've looked a bit for menus but I'm not seeing dates on the posts and not seeing menu item price

Monderno costs $24.95 pp + 18% gratuity

Teppanyaki costs $29.99 pp + 18% gratuity

Cagneys, Le Bistro, La Cucina, Los Lobos, and Sushi are all a la carte (pay for each item you order + 18% gratuity).

Specialty Dining Link: https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/dawn/whats-on-board/Specialty-Dining

Thank you. Do you have a favorite?

We like Cagney's and Teppanyaki. But,,,, those are American Steakhouse and Japanese Steakhouse that you can get anywhere.

On the Dawn, we went to the new Los Lobos twice. The guacamole made tableside is wonderful. And the portions sizes on their appetizers and entrees are large.

We like Cagney's and Teppanyaki. But,,,, those are American Steakhouse and Japanese Steakhouse that you can get anywhere.

On the Dawn, we went to the new Los Lobos twice. The guacamole made tableside is wonderful. And the portions sizes on their appetizers and entrees are large.

I agree 100%. Los Lobos was by far my favorite on the Dawn. Ate there three times and found the food and service to be excellent.

Tracy

Thank you. Do you have a favorite?

we LOVED Los Lobos, LeBistro and Cagneys. La Cuiccina was meh, Teppanyaki flat out sucked. As someone else said use the 3 night pack and hit the three a la carte places.

Unrelated, if you think you might eat the king cut prime rib at Cagneys...don't eat anything during the day prior to dinner... it's mahoooosive.

BQv--WwDv47

https://instagram.com/p/BQv--WwDv47/

that was maybe 1/2 way... i may or may not have eaten all his truffle fries...