Moderno reservations 90 days out?

LiLBxQt

I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death, but I can't find the answer by searching.

Why do I only see option to make reservations for cagneys, le bistro, and mdr's? Where are the others? Looking specifically for moderno. Will they ever show up online?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have the same issue with Cagney''s Restaurant.At first I did see it on line while I was making reservations so I didn't have to be told when I got on the ship that the specialty restaurants were packed.

I will be on the Breakaway Feb 26th to the 5th of March leaving from New York.

Edited by Nfeather21
Had to

I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death, but I can't find the answer by searching.

Why do I only see option to make reservations for cagneys, le bistro, and mdr's? Where are the others? Looking specifically for moderno. Will they ever show up online?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can call your NCL PCC and he or she can reserve it for you over the phone if you cannot see it online and you want to be sure to get a table at a certain day and time! :)

I called NCL today for the same reason (5/20 Gem). Could not make reservations for Modernos or Tepanaki, Also Cagneys was only offering tables for 2 We need 6. Rep said she could not access either and to try tomorrow. She said reservations page sometimes act strange on day 90.