6 more days & a STORM!

AFT_LOVER

Hi MACOP,

Two years ago my DH and I cruised on Dec. 6 Eastern Caribbean. The week before the first named tropical depression came through. I was so worried and bummed. It turned out to be just fine. The days were beautiful. The snorkeling was a little muddier than usual but other than that, it was an awesome cruise. I know that you will have a wonderful time!

You poor dear. I cannot imagine how horrible it will be for you to miss snorkelling and all of the other delightful things that you have planned. But you know what they say, If you don't like the swells, stay out of the ocean.

I certainly hope that no lives are lost in this one. I hear that the aft cabins are the worst ones to be in when a tropical depression hits. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hi Everyone !

We are leaving on Century out of FLL in 3 days. Looks like our Cruise is scheduled to head right in that direction. I am still hopeful the storm will not develop, or that it will move elsewhere. If not, my guess is, our Cruise will be headed elsewhere.

At any rate, I am not worried, and still excited about being on Century soon !

The storm looks to be off the coast of San Juan currently and moving towards Nicaragua. Looks like San Juan & St. Thomas could get or may be having some wind & rain.

It's so late in the season for a major storm, but this has been a very long and strange hurricane season.

Good luck to everyone scheduled to cruise this weekend!!!

I could NOT believe it when I saw that tropical depression on the news last night... !#$%@&

Jen

Archived