Coco Cay Alcohol Question

Funny title right? ;)

So I have the yellow tall cup from RC that they serve the Labadoozie in on Labadee. I am leaving in 15 days for a cruise out of Miami and we stop at Coco Cay. I heard they have a similar drink to the labadoozie on Coco Cay and people drinking them in pictures appear to be using the same cup. I have the drink package. I don't want to pay for another souvenir cup because I don't need two. I think in Labadee I paid $13 or so for the cup with drink and it was $8 for a refill or something like that.

My question is - If I take that cup with me, will they refill it since I have the ultimate drink package?

I've got several colors of the Labadoozie cups... blue, white, yellow! I do remember having the drink package on Labadee and I had to go up to the bar and get a drink if I didn't want to pay. Those traveling bartenders, unfortunately, are not able to cater to us drink package people. :(

I've got several colors of the Labadoozie cups... blue, white, yellow! I do remember having the drink package on Labadee and I had to go up to the bar and get a drink if I didn't want to pay. Those traveling bartenders, unfortunately, are not able to cater to us drink package people. :(

I'll have to remember that thank you.

But I'm wondering if I'll be able to use my yellow cup from Labadee on Coco Cay at the bar if I walk up myself with the cup. lol

I'll have to remember that thank you.

But I'm wondering if I'll be able to use my yellow cup from Labadee on Coco Cay at the bar if I walk up myself with the cup. lol

Yes you can but not sure why you would want or need to. They will serve your drink in a new glass each time and not in the souvenir cup if you request a regular glass.

Why not? They would still require your SeaPass card to process the drink they are serving and would see that you have the package, so would not charge you. Am I missing something?

Yes you can but not sure why you would want or need to. They will serve your drink in a new glass each time and not in the souvenir cup if you request a regular glass.

Souvenir cup is bigger than regular glass = Less trips to bar = faster to rum/fun/shaking my rear end to the sound of the steel drum. But you have a good point. ;) Thank you!!

Me too. I've got cabin fever bad. It was 65 here in Central PA today. Crazy weather for February!

I am in PA too, enjoyed the weather this weekend. Ready for Winter to be over.

When I was at CocoCay in December, they served the drink in a plastic cup. The bar on South Beach had a cooler full of the Coco Loco drink premade and they just scooped it out and handed it to you in a plastic cup.

Souvenir cup is bigger than regular glass = Less trips to bar = faster to rum/fun/shaking my rear end to the sound of the steel drum. But you have a good point. ;) Thank you!!

Does anyone know how much a labadoozie with the souvenir cup is if you have the drink package? I assume you would only pay for the cup.