Breakaway spa package

Chrisp2017

so I'm debating on purchasing the spa package my question is what's included in the unlimited package ? Is it the pool, sauna, lounge chairs ? Anything else like massages and so on separate? If so is there a price list? How many people do they allow to purchase a package ? What prevents over crowding ?

Just trying to figure out the value in the package !

Thanks

so I'm debating on purchasing the spa package my question is what's included in the unlimited package ? Is it the pool, sauna, lounge chairs ? Anything else like massages and so on separate? If so is there a price list? How many people do they allow to purchase a package ? What prevents over crowding ?

Just trying to figure out the value in the package !

Thanks

You get unlimited access to the thermal suite. Wet sauna, dry sauna, salt bath, steam room. Large hydro therapy pool with hot, bubbling water. Heated stone loungers, deluxe padded loungers. Open 8 am - 10 pm every day except embarkation day and the last night of the cruise (when it closes at 8 pm).

They control the number of passes sold to avoid over crowding.

If you purchase online before the cruise, there is a discount. Otherwise, you can purchase on embarkation day.

No spa services (massages) included. Those are all separate. Conversely, if you buy a massage, you do NOT get access to the thermal suite. They are two separate things.

We buy a thermal suite pass on every cruise. It is money well spent!

You get unlimited access to the thermal suite. Wet sauna, dry sauna, salt bath, steam room. Large hydro therapy pool with hot, bubbling water. Heated stone loungers, deluxe padded loungers. Open 8 am - 10 pm every day except embarkation day and the last night of the cruise (when it closes at 8 pm).

They control the number of passes sold to avoid over crowding.

If you purchase online before the cruise, there is a discount. Otherwise, you can purchase on embarkation day.

No spa services (massages) included. Those are all separate. Conversely, if you buy a massage, you do NOT get access to the thermal suite. They are two separate things.

We buy a thermal suite pass on every cruise. It is money well spent!

Thanks !! Think we will as well!

if you want a tiled lounger get there early. also if its rough seas, get in the pool, its pretty wild in there with how the water sloshes. if you want boring quiet this is the place to be. there's even some water and i believe tea near the entrance. bathrooms looked very clean and the sauna is super hot, you can lose pounds just sitting there.

when you leave tell the girl your card color or muster station. i think it makes it easier for them to find your card