trying to book excursions for Adventure of the Sea's trip in April

cruise critic partners we need your help...my oldest daughter and her 2 room mates are traveling with us on the AOS trip in April...my wife and I have already signed up for our excursions and now she (daughter) is trying to set her excursions up and she got some of them but there are 2 that it is not allowing her to purchase...she is a diamond member...the 2 excursions are the St Johns Horseback beach experience AND1...ON APRIL 11TH... and the other is the Barbados hop island style BBF2...ON APRIL 13TH...I told her that they maybe sold out already and to check with guest relations when we get on the ship Staurday morning the 8th to see if she lets them know she is diamond if that will help...any feedback would be greatly appreciated...FYI...the 3 of them are in their own cabin...a triple...thx:o

I don't think C&A level has much effect on booking excursions that may be full. You already gave the best advice - go to the Shore Excursions desk as soon as they board.

I would only add, keep trying. Royal has been downright weird with excursion offerings lately.

C&A level has nothing to do with this...however remember RCI holds a number of excursion offerings to book onboard...not everyone knows or has the ability to pre-book so they hold some for just this reason.

Did you also look into the difference between booking these directly with the provider vs the ship ?

Thanks so much for the review.

I have to say some dissapointing things about the Harmony review. Could not believe 49.00pp. No way.

Drink service not good.

Cannot believe handicap bar behind toilet and no one has corrected it yet.

What did you think overall of Windjammer food?

We have 7 kids in our group on Harmony in June so appreciate info specific to some of them.