arriving to checkin

mtebor

I went to complete the online registration form and I see there rccl wants us to schedule a time to arrive to checking. The earliest time showing was at 2:30. We are usually there by 10 am and onboard by 11:15.

How strict are they with adhering to the time? I also don't like that they want you to upload your photo to streamline the checkin process. no thanks

I went to complete the online registration form and I see there rccl wants us to schedule a time to arrive to checking. The earliest time showing was at 2:30. We are usually there by 10 am and onboard by 11:15.

How strict are they with adhering to the time? I also don't like that they want you to upload your photo to streamline the checkin process. no thanks

I assume that you are sailing on the Anthem?

They do not bar anyone from arriving when they want.

Uploading your photo at home is a convenience for you. If you don't want to do it, they will still take your picture in the terminal.

We weren't given any particular time choice but I did receive an email a couple days before my cruise that asked us to show up between 11 and 230. we showed up around 1130 and were on the ship in about 15 minutes. Also I don't understand your reluctance about uploading a picture. They're just going to take one anyway. This way you can control it. I did it for my wife and I and we flew right through boarding. Having said that of course it only takes them a few seconds to take one.