Pride of America - coffee makers

kngtrtn

I found this on the NCL site about Coffee makers:

Balcony staterooms, mini-suites, and suites all feature a coffee maker in the room. Some NCL ships have LavAzza coffee makers, while others have Keurig machines

Can anyone confirm if POA has Keurig or other type coffee machines in the staterooms?

I found this on the NCL site about Coffee makers:

Balcony staterooms, mini-suites, and suites all feature a coffee maker in the room. Some NCL ships have LavAzza coffee makers, while others have Keurig machines

Can anyone confirm if POA has Keurig or other type coffee machines in the staterooms?

We had a small Keurig in our Large Balcony cabins.

• 2 weeks later...

I just read a day-by-day review from a couple who sailed the POA on the first cruise after dry-dock in March 2016. At one point during the trip, passengers toured the ship's staterooms including an Owner's Suite and the only Deluxe Owner's Suite as well. She took photos of the rooms and the amenities in them including the coffee maker. In both of those categories, the coffee maker is a DeLonghi Citiz Nespresso machine. I recognized it because I have a Nespresso at home and I then went to the DeLonghi site to confirm. I also downloaded a link to the usage guide for this machine.

Here it is:

https://www.nespresso.com/ecom/medias/sys_master/public/9642394353694.pdf