PVP says Costa Maya Tentative

CruiseFuse

Could I ask what ship this was, or is it for all? We were scheduled for Cozumel, 12/3 Glory, but the "Carnival official" website has us going to Costa Maya which is fine, was glad I had the information 3 weeks in advance. So on Friday I cancelled our paid excursion, not with Carnival, and they refunded my money. If we now change back I am going to be plenty mad. Thought once it was posted that was it. Thanks for the heads up.

LoveJake....if you go to www.cozumelinsider.com they are posting the ships coming to Cozumel and it's starting today. Hard to say how it will go or what is there...perhaps it is still a day-by-day decision.

I saw this information on the Home page for Cruise Critic...you may want to go there and read the updates.

Could I ask what ship this was, or is it for all? We were scheduled for Cozumel, 12/3 Glory, but the "Carnival official" website has us going to Costa Maya which is fine, was glad I had the information 3 weeks in advance. So on Friday I cancelled our paid excursion, not with Carnival, and they refunded my money. If we now change back I am going to be plenty mad. Thought once it was posted that was it. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm guessing the Victory. :D

THere is only one pier listed "Fondeo" I wonder if this pier is restriced by the size of ship. where can that info be found?

Costa Maya has one pier. I have been there on the Sensation, Miracle and Valor... so I doubt it is restricted by ship size :D

Archived