Diamond Alaska Pictures?

bjkTX

As if the 5/15 Alaska cruise wasn't fun enough....our camera apparently took a vacation too - no pictures. At one time I found a site where fellow cruisers posted pics, now I can't find it. Can anyone head me in the right direction? Thanks

We saw some great pictures of the Diamond Cruise/Alaska in the Ports of Call board, I think that it is listed as "Our Alaska Pix". Sorry your camera stopped working. These may not be the same as what you took but they were wonderful pictures.

Lani

First Alaska Cruise - Sapphire Princess

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;6;20;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bjkTX:

As if the 5/15 Alaska cruise wasn't fun enough....our camera apparently took a vacation too - no pictures. At one time I found a site where fellow cruisers posted pics, now I can't find it. Can anyone head me in the right direction? Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Web Shots

Do a search for Diamond, Alaska, or Diamond Alaska and you should get plenty of matches.

Once you see a picture and click on it, click at the navigation bar on top and you will see the person's collection. (usually has many more)

hopping-bunny.gif

Time until Sailing

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2005;04;10;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Very cordial of you nightone.

Life is at it's best when your address floats

Two MORE open Bookings.

<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>

Diamond Princess 05/04 ~~ Mercury 06/02

Rhapsody o.t. Seas 05/98 ~~ Legend o.t. Seas 09/95

<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>

Diamond Princess 12/04

Diamond Princess 11/04 ~~ Diamond Princess 04/04

Sea Princess 01/02 ~~ Vision o.t. Seas 04/02<FONT color=red>

West Coast-Baja Mexico</FONT>

Ecstacy 09/01

<FONT color=red>Eastern Carribean</FONT>

Century 12/97

<FONT color=red>Western Carribean</FONT>

Century 9/96

Oh nooo BjkTX! What a nightmare! I have made double copies of all of our photos from the same cruise, if you want I can send them to you. We will also have tons of photos from our camcorder, which is in the shop for repairs right now, but I can try to forward photos from our disc to you on our computer if you like. My email is cnmirandaATyahoo.com. Happy sailings!

Majesty of the Seas (2)

Norwegian Dawn

Monarch of the Seas

Diamond Princess Alaska

Grand Princess 9/04

Thanks for all the great tips - and especially the offer of copies of pictures :-) I have been able to find most of the pictures I wanted from the sites you folks provided, and haven't had a chance to go through them all yet. Thanks again!

Archived