Allure of the Seas question

BIG_Steve

Need to pick out a cabin for an upcoming cruise. Are there any cabin/decks that overlook both the Boardwalk, and Central park? Can't tell from the photos I've seen. A friend is recommending deck 8. It looks (?) like deck 8 inside balconies overlook the boardwalk and diving show, but not Central park. Is that correct?

We would like an inside balcony, what deck/cabin do you prefer for that?

No cabins overlook both Boardwalk and Central Park. Central Park, with its various venues is midship on deck 8. Boardwalk is aft on deck 6. If you get a Boardwalk cabin on deck 8 you will be able to see the diving show. The further aft your cabin is the better the views of the show. You will have a rather short walk over to Central Park if you want to go there for coffee, snack, or just to hang out there as it is beautiful.

Exactly what I needed to know. Thanks!

No cabins overlook both Boardwalk and Central Park. Central Park, with its various venues is midship on deck 8. Boardwalk is aft on deck 6. If you get a Boardwalk cabin on deck 8 you will be able to see the diving show. The further aft your cabin is the better the views of the show. You will have a rather short walk over to Central Park if you want to go there for coffee, snack, or just to hang out there as it is beautiful.

Central Park is located on Deck 8, and the Boardwalk on 6. Deck 7 Boardwalk view cabins are CV - window only with no balcony, and there are only around eight, I believe. B1 and B2 cabins on Decks 8-14 contain balconies with Boardwalk views. As for Central Park view, Deck 9 is home to all the CV cabins, with a picture window in place of the balcony overlooking the park. C1 and C2 cabins are located on Decks 10-14 and contain balconies overlooking Central Park. My cabin on the Allure was B2 balcony #8707 on Deck 8, which was nice because it was on the Central Park deck, meaning I got to conveniently enjoy the best of both CP and the BW. My family and I are booked on Harmony in April and I will be trying out a Central Park balcony cabin for the first time, C2 #10207 on Deck 10. Deck 8 is a great deck for Boardwalk balconies because like I said it gives you the best of both worlds, but if that doesn't matter and you want minimal noise then I would go for more in the middle for BW balconies, like Deck 10-11 being relatively from both the BW below and Sports Deck above, as my cabin was right above the carousel and I heard the bell ringing constantly - however, this did not go on late and did not at all affect my sleep or experience. I loved this cabin and deck and wouldn't hesitate to book it again. But, with Central Park being on Deck 8, as mentioned the lowest level for CP balconies is 10. I have heard a lot of good things about my upcoming cabin location on that deck, if you're leaning more that route and are having trouble making a decision. Whatever you choose, you will be happy with your selection. Have a great cruise on this wonderful class of ship!