Water pressure in Breakaway balcony showers

I've been on the Breakaway twice, in a minisuite and a standard balcony.

The water pressure in the minisuite shower was amazing, but the balcony shower pressure was pathetic. The water didn't even have enough force to make it to the center of the stall. You practically had to lean against the wall to get wet.

Is that the case for everyone, or did I just have a crummy shower?

No I just assumed I had a "water saving" shower head

Each shower is equipped with a backflow preventer valve, so that any possible contamination by legionella bacteria growing in the shower head cannot back up into the water supply if the water is turned off. These backflow preventers are renewed annually, but sometimes they get stuck partially open or blocked with scale.

LOL

On the Gem and Jade, we had accessible cabins... so there's no base pan in the shower. It is completely flat tile, which leads to flooding when the ship is hauling a$$ to the first port. We would have traded some water pressure for some way to stop the water from leaking all over the bathroom and into the cabin.

Our thinking next month on the Breakaway is that we will roll up microfiber swim towels and create our own barrier around the shower tile to catch any runoff before it hits our carpet. Wring them out, hang them on the balcony for a few minutes, and presto... no wet towels lounging around.