"Landlocked" Tour with Drop-Off at Airport accomodating luggage

onyx007

Hi there, long time no post from my side...

This time I will not be on a cruise, but somebody here might anyway help me with my Problem, because I know this board has many good experts:

I will probably stay in a Hotel in Waikiki and on my last day I have a flight at 7pm to Kona on Big Island. So it will be domestic and not international.

I will already have visited historic Pearl Harbor, but now I'm looking for a tour around the Islands Beauty which will pick me up at my hotel and drop me off on time at the airport and most important will be able to take my luggage along.

Does anyone know such a tour company from an extended stay after a cruise on Oahu ? I'm rather like to go with a group than alone with a private tour, as I'm travelling on my own.

• 2 weeks later...

We used Pacific Shuttle with Brent on our last day in Honolulu, you might want to check him out. He did a tour for 6 of us called the East Oahu Scenery Tour and it was awesome. Saw some gorgeous shorelines and a beautiful cactus garden the college students were weeding. Some of the biggest cactus I've ever seen.

Thanks Donray, that is what I will do, if I don't find such a tour; but the reason I'm looking for a tour is, that I will gain probably two hours which is important as I have only a limited time on Oahu, and each hour I can spent exploring the Island is time well spent.

pattyj; that's great if you're a family of six, but if you're all alone it's probably a lot of money to get a private tour instead of taking part in a bigger group.