Thermal Spa Booking Question

pinkpanther52

Just booked the Thermal Spa pass.

On the receipt for the start of a he pass on embarkation day it includes a time. In this Instance 17:05, does that mean I can not use the spa before that on the first day.

Any comments welcome

Thanks

I THINK (I'm not sure) that it's because the spa is open for tours the first day until then. I've seen lots of tours on YouTube and there is never anyone relaxing in there then.

It makes sense to me, because that is how they sell the passes, either for that cruise or a future one.

I think they lock it down to keep the riff raff out after sail away.

*please note I was joking about riff raff[emoji57]

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

The time that they put on it is the time that the ship sets sail, however on embarkation day the spa opens at I THINK noon (on most ships leaving at 4PM). Once it's open, you'll be able to enjoy the amenities, as your keycard already has the Thermal Spa loaded onto it.

I THINK (I'm not sure) that it's because the spa is open for tours the first day until then. I've seen lots of tours on YouTube and there is never anyone relaxing in there then.

It makes sense to me, because that is how they sell the passes, either for that cruise or a future one.

I think they lock it down to keep the riff raff out after sail away.

*please note I was joking about riff raff[emoji57]

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

LOL if I can get in earlier I don't mind being watched by the riff raff:eek:

The time that they put on it is the time that the ship sets sail, however on embarkation day the spa opens at I THINK noon (on most ships leaving at 4PM). Once it's open, you'll be able to enjoy the amenities, as your keycard already has the Thermal Spa loaded onto it.

Ah that makes sense I bet all a board or sail away is at 17:00

I'm currently sitting in the thermal suites on the Escape!

We had to wait a little before being allowed to use them - muster drill first, as I recall. But we were in the thermals to enjoy the ship sailing out. 5:00pm is probably correct.

As a previous poster mentioned, they're open for viewing until that point.

Enjoy! They add so much to the cruise. And rarely super busy.

I pre-booked the thermal suite on the Epic last month. Headed up to the spa for a tour, as it was my first thermal suite pass booking, at around 2:30 or so. I was given my spa pass sticker and told I couldn't go in yet, and would have to wait for more people to show up before they would do a tour. :rolleyes: Needless to say, I didn't get to see the thermal suite until the next day. And then it was like the angels were singing down from heaven and I realized what all the fuss was about. :') Best money I've ever spent on Norwegian.

:D

I'm currently sitting in the thermal suites on the Escape!

We had to wait a little before being allowed to use them - muster drill first, as I recall. But we were in the thermals to enjoy the ship sailing out. 5:00pm is probably correct.

As a previous poster mentioned, they're open for viewing until that point.

Enjoy! They add so much to the cruise. And rarely super busy.

Completely Jealous ;) wish I was there right now :) can't wait got such a good deal with the fare decided to treat myself to the spa. It's my first time :D

You are going to LOVE it! Last year, I got an upsell to a Haven Spa Suite...although the Haven is amazing, I can't see paying full value for it right now. So they may not have sold us on the Haven, but they without a doubt sold us on the Spa. I don't think I can ever sail without it. As other posters mentioned, it adds such a different dynamic to your vacation. It's unbelievable!

:D

Completely Jealous ;) wish I was there right now :) can't wait got such a good deal with the fare decided to treat myself to the spa. It's my first time :D

You are going to LOVE it! Last year, I got an upsell to a Haven Spa Suite...although the Haven is amazing, I can't see paying full value for it right now. So they may not have sold us on the Haven, but they without a doubt sold us on the Spa. I don't think I can ever sail without it. As other posters mentioned, it adds such a different dynamic to your vacation. It's unbelievable!

Sailing the Haven would be Interesting but being a single cruiser it's never going to happen:rolleyes: but the Spa is an option so went for that rather than wait for a "possible" upgrade bid offer ;)