Bar Drink Restrictions

Hi there, as a newbie to Cruising, I wondered if I were to go and get a drink from my Full Drinks Package Allowance. Am I allowed to collect more than one drink each, just to take back to our room? I am not a huge drinker but would like a couple of drinks whilst getting ready for dinner? Thanks so much in advance.

Hi there, as a newbie to Cruising, I wondered if I were to go and get a drink from my Full Drinks Package Allowance. Am I allowed to collect more than one drink each, just to take back to our room? I am not a huge drinker but would like a couple of drinks whilst getting ready for dinner? Thanks so much in advance.

Yoiu can order as many drinks as you are holding SeaPass cards indicating the drink package purchase.

On Carnival you had to wait 5 minutes in between drinks. But some bar tenders were nice and would let you get a shot and a beer, but they would hold your card for the 5 minutes until they could swipe it again.

I am interested to see how this works on RCL.

On Carnival you had to wait 5 minutes in between drinks. But some bar tenders were nice and would let you get a shot and a beer, but they would hold your card for the 5 minutes until they could swipe it again.

I am interested to see how this works on RCL.

No time limit between drinks, no daily limit.