Carnival Sunshine Spa room

Cruisefriends

Thank you!! I did read about it on Carnival website....however being that we have never been in a Spa level room I was just wondering. We have used the serenity on all cruises and that is one of the main reasons this cruise we decided to be on deck 11 spa. If a few in our group decide to not have a spa level room, will they have to pay to access the thermal suites etc?

I did spa for the first time in November on the sunshine and am never going back [emoji1]. If your friends in non-spa rooms are having treatments, I *think* they can use the suites prior to and after the treatment - that's what I noticed happening. Otherwise, during the embarkation day spa tour, they can go and buy an unlimited pass for the week to use the suites. It was $99 for seven days. They may be able to buy it in the spa store now. I am sailing in April on the splendor and saw that you can buy access beforehand.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stayed in a Spa level Suite on Sunshine in June 2015. Loved our room location to Spa area, front of ship and adult pool/bar. We could easily access Spa including classes, steam, sauna, treatments and relaxation room. Going again in May 2017 on the Dream and selected a Spa level balcony room. Can't wait!

We stayed in a Spa level Suite on Sunshine in June 2015. Loved our room location to Spa area, front of ship and adult pool/bar. We could easily access Spa including classes, steam, sauna, treatments and relaxation room. Going again in May 2017 on the Dream and selected a Spa level balcony room. Can't wait!

We have been in Spa Rooms on the Dream 4 times now (the 5th is booked for next week) you will love the Cloud 9 Spa on the Dream. We were in a Spa Room on the Sunshine a couple years ago and will not do it again. The so-called Cloud 9 Spa on the Sunshine doesn't even compare to the Dream. We also had issues with the Cloud 9 Team on the Sunshine, I saw two reviews from the same sailing and they had the same issues. So I'll say it again, you will LOVE the Cloud 9 Spa on the Dream.

Cheers and Happy Cruising!

We have been in Spa Rooms on the Dream 4 times now (the 5th is booked for next week) you will love the Cloud 9 Spa on the Dream. We were in a Spa Room on the Sunshine a couple years ago and will not do it again. The so-called Cloud 9 Spa on the Sunshine doesn't even compare to the Dream. We also had issues with the Cloud 9 Team on the Sunshine, I saw two reviews from the same sailing and they had the same issues. So I'll say it again, you will LOVE the Cloud 9 Spa on the Dream.

Glad to hear such a positive review...seems to be so many negative comments about the Dream on the boards. Why do you think this is? I'm looking forward to our cruise in May and glad that we picked the Spa level. :)

Glad to hear such a positive review...seems to be so many negative comments about the Dream on the boards. Why do you think this is? I'm looking forward to our cruise in May and glad that we picked the Spa level. :)

Carnival Ecstasy 1993

Royal Caribbean Majesty of Seas 1994

Carnival Pride 2001

Carnival Conquest 2013, 2014

Carnival Liberty 2015

Carnival Dream 2017

Carnival Vista 2017

We just sailed the Dream 2 weeks ago as it returned from Drydock..... the slides, the hot tubs did not work for the 1st 2 days as for the slides. The hot tubs were rarely open and if so, only 1 or 2 of all of them would be open and only then late afternoon. Many drydock items didn't get finished...workers were onboard roping sections off of the serenity deck one entire day. By the time you cruise, all should be finished [emoji4]

Carnival Ecstasy 1993

Royal Caribbean Majesty of Seas 1994

Carnival Pride 2001

Carnival Conquest 2013, 2014

Carnival Liberty 2015

Carnival Dream 2017

Carnival Vista 2017

• 2 weeks later...

We are booked in a balcony on the 9th deck right now but seriously considering switching to a spa balcony. Just need to be talked into it. With that said if we do switch does anyone have a recommendations for what deck we should be on for the spa balcony?

I love the location of the Cloud 9 spa rooms on the Dream class ships as there is a semi-private elevator that takes you up through the various spa levels and then directly up to the Serenity Deck, which are the areas I live in mostly when booking a spa room. Its been a few years since we were on the Dream, but had absolutely no issues with it.

As for the Sunshine, there is no T-Pool so we did not book a Cloud 9 spa room, however, post-cruise, wish we had gone for the spa room. The spa rooms are the new rooms on the Sunshine, they have refrigerators, and did not seem to be experiencing the plumbing and cooling issues those of us in the older rooms were experiencing. The Sunshine is my least favorite ship and don't foresee booking a cruise on her again unless we could get a spa room.

We recently came off of a spa suite on the Sunshine and we loved it. It sounds like mostly the team there at the time, but we did not have this issue. We live in the spa ... and were very pleased.

Thank you Picomullet.

Can anyone tell me what are other amenities that the Sunshine does or doesn't offer in the Spa

The Sunshine doesn't have a t-pool. Other than that the amenities are the same. We are spa junkies ... book only spa balconies or suites when available and just LOVE all the spa upgrades and bonuses. The smell, discounts, priority spa treatments, etc.