Check in at Port Everglades

tsxgray1

What is the earliest time we can begin checking in at Port Everglades? What time do the doors open!?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I cruised on the Royal last month we arrived at 10:30 and waited in line until they opened the doors around 11:00. Please note, preferred line enters first...so if you are not Elite or Platinum the wait can be a bit longer. My mom had gone to park the car so when the doors open I waited to the side for about 10 minutes before she got there. They were still only letting people in that were in the preferred line. We walked right through security and into the check in line and were on-board by 11:45, not having to even sit and wait as the ship was cleared.

When we sailed in December on the Royal it was a similar experience, except the ship didn't get cleared as fast and we sat and waited after checking in until almost 12:15 to board the ship.

Hope this helps!

We're only gold level with Princess (soon to be Ruby) and we are on the Royal in 10 days. We were still thinking of arriving at 10:30 but now I am wondering of we ought to wait until 11:30 or later since we'd be stuck waiting anyway? My bias would be to go earlier regardless.

Sent from my iPad using Forums