Caffeine-free coke zero???

copnlpn2

Can anyone tell me if Caffeine-Free Coke Zero is one of the sodas available in RCCL's automatic soda machines? I know there's Coke Zero and lots of other Coke products but I need to know specifically about Caffeine-Free Coke Zero...

Thanks!

It is on the Freestyle App as an option. I do not know if some machines have different drinks than others. I can report back next week from the anthem and let you know for sure

Sorry I was wrong. CF Coke Zero is not on the app. Helps if I learn to read properly...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have never seen CF Coke Zero on any freestyle machine....on ship or on land. I am addicted to CFCZ so always look. I usually have to go with CFDC if using free-style. I try to take cans onboard if I find it in debarkation port so I can at least have one per day. Would love to know if anyone else has ever seen CFCZ in a free-style machine either onboard or on land. If so, what ship and/or what restaurant on land. I don't know about other areas of the country, but around here we can't even get CFCZ in bottles...only cans!

I have never seen CF Coke Zero on any freestyle machine....on ship or on land. I am addicted to CFCZ so always look. I usually have to go with CFDC if using free-style. I try to take cans onboard if I find it in debarkation port so I can at least have one per day. Would love to know if anyone else has ever seen CFCZ in a free-style machine either onboard or on land. If so, what ship and/or what restaurant on land. I don't know about other areas of the country, but around here we can't even get CFCZ in bottles...only cans!

I called Royal Caribbean today to specifically ask if canned sodas can be brought on the ship and I was told, "No." May I ask how you went about bringing on soda...in your carry-on, as a piece of tagged "luggage" or in your checked bag? As we all know, 10 phone calls to RCCL can produce 10 different answers!

I called Royal Caribbean today to specifically ask if canned sodas can be brought on the ship and I was told, "No." May I ask how you went about bringing on soda...in your carry-on, as a piece of tagged "luggage" or in your checked bag? As we all know, 10 phone calls to RCCL can produce 10 different answers!

We've had the best luck putting water and soda in a checked bag.

Bob, I thought that might be the case. And all there is to lose is a few cans of soda, right? Thanks for all the replies.. .I'll let you know what happens!

You're welcome.

They do have CF Diet Coke. Did not see CF Coke Zero. I can't take caffeine and just recently tried the CF Coke Zero and I think it's much better tasting than CF Diet Coke, but it's not o the ship.

I agree, but I haven't seen CF Coke Zero on land in more than a year. I was thinking Coke has too many flavors and not room for that one.