12/17/05 Disney Magic Itinerary Change

gamomluvs2cruise

We were supposed to come to Cozumel on Dec. 21, but we are now going to Costa Maya!:( I am disappointed that we don't get to take our 4 children and 9 other family members to Paradise Beach!:rolleyes:

Caro...I met you last Sept. when sailing on the Mariner at Passion Island.(I asked you if DCL has excursions there...remember?) My husband and I got to meet PB Tom this past May.(great guy) You weren't there that day. Maybe one day we will come back to Cozumel!!! What a beautiful island it is!!! I will surely miss going there, and also the chance for our family to finally go there.

Carol

Tom...I hope DCL does change once they see how well Cozumel is doing! I even emailed DCL a week or so ago to let them know how hard the people of Cozumel have been working to get things back to normal. I also let them know of our interest in visiting there. Maybe others have expressed the same. The pictures that you loaded came out great! Makes me want to be there now!!! Your baby is very beautiful!! I know that you and your wife are so proud!!!

Carol:)

This is on their website!!! Their substitute is Costa Maya on almost all of their Western Caribbean cruises thru May!!!

The Disney website is doing very strange things. It indeed showed Costa Maya substituted til then, but then within 24 hours, changed to just showing it substituted through the end of January. Either way, it sure looks like Disney is trailing the others in returning. Wahhhhhhhh!

We were in beautiful Cozumel last year and really really want to return this March in the Magic....

Maybe DCL will decide to go to Cozumel even earlier than January!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed for December 21!!!:confused: :)

You must have not seen Disney website since yesterday... 12/17 cruise is going to Costa Maya

Isn't Cozumel capacity controlled right now? I believe they are allowing only 4 ships in port at one time. I imagine Carnival has the most pull due to the fact that they had built their own pier. It may be out of Disney's hands. Then again as things come back on line in Cozumel they will probably allow more ships in port, so Disney may be able get in earler than currently scheduled.

Archived